- Knitting and Crochet
- Home Decor
- Teaching Kit
Aromatherapy Neck Roll
(Click on image for larger view)
Treat yourself or give one for Mother's Day...Relax in the bath with our instant aroma therapy neck roll.
- 2 Cords with Tassels (your choice of color)
- Hand Towel
- *Scent of choice (potpourri, oils or actual herbs)
- Quilt Batting (Regular Loft)
- Open package of Quilt Batting. Leave folded but unroll all.
- Cut off 1/2 of length.
- Place scent of choice inside fold. Roll back up with scent in middle.
- Open towel and lay flat.
- Place roll of batting in center of towel-the long way-end to end.
- Fold towel around batting. Roll tightly.
- Cinch both ends of towel and tie off with the cord and tassels (Neck roll will look like giant candy).
- Fill tub with water and place neck roll behind head. Steam will activate the scent.
Hint: If tassels get wet, do not place in dryer - simply wring and air dry on towel rack!
*Herbs and different scents are proven to be comforting and relaxing. Here are a few herbs and scents and their benefits.
- Lavender: Stress breaker (Relaxant)
- Peppermint: Headache remedy, nausea, indigestion (Stimulant)
- Cloves/Eucalyptus: Cold, stuffiness (Stimulant)
- Lemon: Cooling, uplifting (Stimulant)
- Jasmine: Positive effects (Relaxing)
- Juniper: Muscle relaxant
- Bay Leaf: Relaxing, soothing, female system balance