- Knitting and Crochet
- Home Decor
- Tools for Teachers
- Teaching Kit
Bloom Loom Pointsettia
Use the Boye® Bloom Loom to make this beautiful Ribbon Snowflake. Make several to decorate your tree and house for the holidays!
- Boye® Bloom Loom (#7645)
- 3 yds. Wrights® 1/8" Wired Ribbon or Wired Frizette
- 1- 3/4" Button, Gem or Mirror
1. Create a Ribbon Snowflake by following the basic instructions for making a one-sided flower which accompany the Bloom Loom tool. However, instead of wrapping the fiber multiple times around each peg, wrap one layer of ribbon or frizette for each set of outer pegs. Be sure that the ribbon or frizette does not twist as you weave on the loom.
2. Bind off all pegs as directed in the Bloom Loom instructions.
3. After you remove the flower from the loom, pinch and shape points of the snowflake. Use the photo as your guide.
4. Glue a gem, button or small mirror to the center of snowflake.
Option: To make a reversible ornament, follow the directions for a double-sided flower and glue a gem or button onto each side.