- Knitting and Crochet
- Home Decor
- Teaching Kit
- Using the mitten pattern, cut two pieces of red felt.
- Place them right sides together. Stitch or glue using a 1/4" seam allowance.
- Turn right side out.
- Glue each end of this piece into the inside, top of the mitten, creating the hanger.
- Outline the shape of the mitten with medium rick rack, gluing in place.
- Cut the gingerbread man from the tan felt, using the pattern provided.
- Glue two half pearls in place for his eyes.
- Glue buttons down the front.
- Tie the narrow red ribbon into a bow, glue to his neck.
- Outline the entire shape of the gingerbread man with baby rick rack, gluing in place.
- Cut a small piece of baby rick rack and glue into position for mouth.
- Glue gingerbread man to front of mitten.