- Knitting and Crochet
- Home Decor
- Tools for Teachers
- Teaching Kit
Braided Cord Headband
With the Simplicity® Create Your Own headband connector it's a snap to transform inspiring trim into an awe-inspiring custom hair accessory.
- 1 Simplicity® Create Your Own elastic headband connector
- 1/2 yard of 1/2" – 1" wide trim – we used 5/8" plaited braid trim 1860313
- Transparent tape
- Craft glue
- Cut the trim to the desired length.
- Tape around cut ends, about ¼" from the ends to secure trim in place and prevent raveling.
- Insert trim into silver connector claws and apply a small amount of fabric glue to the underside.
- Crimp claws closed and let glue dry.