- Knitting and Crochet
- Home Decor
- Tools for Teachers
- Teaching Kit
Victorian Bouquet: "Tussy Mussy"
- Cut cabone ring on a diagonal to open ring.
- Feed straight edge of venice onto ring using openings in the lace as your guide. Feed all lace onto ring.
- Glue raw ends of venice together with fabri-tac. Let dry.
- Pin lace ring onto a piece of foam board or cardboard. Pin each point so that lace forms a circle.
- Spray venice circle with fabric stiffener. Let dry completely. Remove from board. This is your venice collar.
- Make a small bunch of violets with violet bush. You may have to cut two or three stems from the bush for a smaller bouquet. Tape all ends with floral tape.
- Feed the bunch of violets through the hole in the venice.
- Make a bow and streamers with satin ribbon.
- Attach bow to underside of venice. Be sure lace collar is snug against the bouquet and that the bow is up snug against the collar.