GETTING STARTED: Download the PDF for a set of portable project instructions. Read through all of the instructions before beginning.
SIZE: 7" wide x 22" long folded
- Buttercream™ Angel Hair Yarn: 2 skeins Red, 1 skein Turquoise
- Boye® 38-peg rectangular loom
- Boye® loom tool
- Boye® pompom maker
- Yarn needle
- Basic knitting supplies
1. With red yarn, place a slip knot onto anchor peg leaving an 8" tail.
2. Cast on 36 pegs (18 on each side) for double knitting.
3. Double knit for desired length or until 2 yds of yarn remain.
4. Bind off all pegs. Cut yarn leaving an 8" tail.
5. Fold scarf in half. Using remaining piece of yarn and beginning at fold, sew sides together for approximately 8" to form hood. Fasten off and weave in ends.
1. With turquoise yarn, make nine pompoms using medium ring on Boye pompom maker. Leave 12" tails on pompoms.
2. Sew one pompom to tip of hood and four pompoms along lower edge of each end of scarf. Weave in ends.