GETTING STARTED: Download the PDF for a set of portable project instructions. Read through all of the instructions before beginning.
SIZE: 3" wide x 54" long
- Buttercream™ Collection Yarn: 1 skein Alpaca Solid Purple, 1 skein Mohair Metallic Purple Blue
- 1 Lion brand® faux fur pompom
- Boye® I Taught Myself to Loom Kit with loom tool, yarn needle, stitch markers and 10 project instructions, OR
- Boye® 26-peg rectangular loom
- Boye® loom lool
- Yarn needle
- Basic knitting supplies
One strand of each yarn is held together throughout.
1. With both yarns held together, place a slip knot onto anchor peg leaving a 12" tail.
2. Cast on 12 pegs (6 on each side) for double knitting.
3. Double knit for approximately 57" or desired length.
4. Bind off all pegs. Cut yarn leaving a 12" tail.
5. Lay ends on top of each other and sew together using one tail.
6. With remaining tail, gather ends slightly and sew on Faux Fur Pompom.
7. Weave in ends.
8. To wear, drape cowl around neck. Pull pompom through fold to hold cowl in place.