GETTING STARTED: Download the PDF for a set of portable project instructions. Read through all of the instructions before beginning.
SIZE: 2 1/4" wide x 19" circumference when laid flat
- Patons Classic Wool: 1 skein Dark Grey Marl
- Boye® 12-peg round flower loom
- Loom tool
- Yarn needle
- Basic knitting supplies
For best results, measure head circumference and subtract at least 1" for a snug fit. Two strands of yarn are held together throughout.
1. Divide yarn into two equal balls.
2. With both yarns held together, place a slip knot onto anchor peg leaving a 12" tail.
3. Cast on all pegs using e-wrap method.
4. E-wrap and knit until piece measures 20" or desired length. Allow piece to rest before measuring and binding off.
5. Bind off all pegs using Flat Panel Bind Off. Cut yarn leaving a 12" tail.
6. Flatten tube and sew ends together using one of the tails.
1. Using two strands of yarn held together, follow directions included with flower loom to make flower accent.
2. Sew flower to headband over seam line using second headband tail. Weave in all ends.