Download the PDF for a set of portable project instructions. Read through all of the instructions before beginning.
k—knit; p—purl; rep—repeat; rnd(s)—round(s); st(s)—stitch(es)
One size fits most adults: Approximately 82" (208 cm) long x 7" (18 cm) wide
- #6 super bulky yarn: Patons Cobbles,49% wool/49% acrylic/2% nylon, 3.5 oz (100 g), 41 yards (37 meters), 5 skeins, color: Winter White
- #4 medium weight yarn: Small amount in matching color for sewing
- Boye® 36-peg Bulky Yarn Loom
- Loom tool
- Yarn needle
Note: This stitch is the opposite of a knit stitch and produces a bump on the front.
- Step 1: Place the working yarn in front of the peg and below the existing loop.
- Step 2: Place your loom tool above the loop on the peg and slide it under the loop, grab the working yarn and pull up a loop.
- Step 3: Holding the new loop on the loom tool, pull up and remove the loop on the peg.
- Step 4: Place the loop on the loom tool onto the peg allowing the loop that was removed to fall behind the peg.
- Step 5: Pull the working yarn gently to tighten the loop on the peg.
E-wrap and knit pegs 1 and 2.
E-wrap cast-on 15 sts.
Row 1: K3, p3, k3, p3, k3.
Row 2: P3, k3, p3, k3, p3.
Rows 3-14: Rep Rows 1-2.
Row 15: P2, k11, p2.
Row 16: K2, p11, k2.
Rep Rows 15-16 until pieces measures 89" (226 cm) from beginning.
Rep Rows 1 & 2 for 14 rows.
Bind off using Stretchy Bind Off.
Fold up the ribbed section on each end to form pocket. With yarn needle and #4 yarn sew sides. Weave in tails.