GETTING STARTED: Download the PDF for a set of portable project instructions. Read through all of the instructions before beginning.
SIZE: 40" circumference, 18" drop when laid flat
- Red Heart Boutique Treasure: 1 skein Spectrum
- Boye® jumbo double ended spool knitter
- Boye® loom tool
- Yarn needle
- Basic knitting supplies
1. E-wrap yarn onto 5-peg end of Boye spool knitter leaving an 8" tail.
2. Flat knit (hold yarn in front of peg only; do not e-wrap) until cord measures about 5 1/2 yd or desired length.
3. Before binding off, wrap yarn into circles and experiment with placement to be sure you have your desired length and the ends meet.
4. Bind off all pegs using Gathered Bind Off and leaving an 18" tail.
5. Tie both tails together. Weave in short tail.
6. Wrap cord around your neck multiple times to create an attractive necklace then carefully remove necklace holding all cords together.
7. Use remaining tail to wrap around all cords several times then use tail to sew through all cords so they are held in place securely. Fasten off and weave in end.