- Dimensions Monogram Jar Topper Kit 72-74305
- Mini Puff Ball Trim
- Additional 6 ply Embroidery Floss in colors of your choice
- Canning jelly jar or mug with ring and lid
- Small piece of quilt batting (optional)
- Hot Chocolate Mix, recipe below, or other treats or treasures
Follow the chart in the kit to complete the cross stitch monogram. You can use your own embroidery thread if you wish to change the colors beyond what is provided in the kit.
Follow the instructions in the kit to trim the stitched design to fit the lid.
Glue the Aida inside the ring followed by a layer of quilt batting if desired. Place a line of glue around the lid to glue to the Aida/batting. Weight the lid to hold in place until the glue dries.
Glue the puff ball trim to the front of the ring.
Attach a thread hanger with glue to the back of the lid.
Following the recipe below, place the ingredients in the jelly jar in layers.
Attach the lid, which can later be used as an ornament.
HOMEMADE HOT CHOCOLATE MIX RECIPE
3 T powdered creamer
3 T powdered milk
3 T powdered sugar
1-1/2 T cocoa powder
Mini-marshmallows, chocolate chips, and/or crushed peppermints